Saturday 14 July 2007

Hello, world...

One thing I remember from my early college days is that the first output for any new programmer is traditionally "Hello, world".

So, duty done, I open what hopefully will be a regularly-maintained page, although I have no idea what it's going to contain (yet)...

Comments and advice will always be welcome, especially if I trip over the etiquette or, indeed, my cape...

But even a hero has household chores, so I'm up and away for groceries and stuff, to fortify me for the journey ahead.

Until next time,

Hello, world.

2 comments:

J.D. said...

Zeebles! Gregorian kayak sauce!

Captain Incredible said...

Yes - lightly stirfried with bean sprouts and egg noodles...

Mmm - zeebles...

A New Chapter...

 In Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country, Dr. McCoy describes himself as having been, "...for the past 27 years, Chief Medical Office...