Wednesday 15 October 2008

London...

Yep, I'm off to London tomorrow, for five days, into which I intend to cram a lot of culture.

I haven't been to London in a few years, the last time being when I went to see an exhibition of the work of Edward Hopper, perhaps most noted for the piece 'Nighthawks', which was the centrepiece of the exhibit and my main reason for going.

Other than spending the day at the Tate, I didn't do much that visit, so I intend to correct that this time around.

There's an Ian Fleming exhibit at the Imperial War Museum; The National Gallery; The British Museum, etc. The shopping list is small; so far I've only been asked to bring back a bottle of Whitley Neil gin and a Paddington Bear, so I should have plenty of time.

Bag's packed, taxi's ordered, nothing else to do but sleep...

No comments:

A New Chapter...

 In Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country, Dr. McCoy describes himself as having been, "...for the past 27 years, Chief Medical Office...