Monday 24 September 2007

Hi, My Name's Captain Incredible...

...and I'm a nerd.

I didn't know it at first, though.

It was little things that made me suspect, like the fact that the strobe on Michael Knight's 1983 Pontiac runs at a frequency of 385Hz, or that the USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) can make it from here to Neptune in 6 minutes at full impulse.

And I mean, come on, just because I know that the breaking strength of batrope is approx. 300 lbs (Michael Keaton and Kim Basinger
in Batman (Tim Burton, 1989)) , that doesn't make me a nerd.
Does it?

It was thanks to Becca that I found the strength to face my fears and learn the truth.

And the truth is...


NerdTests.com says I'm a Nerd King.  What are you?  Click here!


I'm royalty.

No comments:

A New Chapter...

 In Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country, Dr. McCoy describes himself as having been, "...for the past 27 years, Chief Medical Office...