Tuesday 11 June 2013

And I Don't Feel A Day Over...


Today is my birthday, and at the risk of revealing something important to any of the three-letter agencies who may be reading this, I'm cough-fifty-cough

The sunshine we've enjoyed here for the past week switched off this morning, and it is now p***ing down outside.

I searched for an internet radio station this morning but it no longer exists, so I clicked an old bookmark in my browser that opened a site called RipRock Radio.* Tuning into their playlist, the first track to play was

"As Long As I Can See The Light" by John Fogerty, followed by Boston, with "Don't Look Back".

"Changes", by David Bowie and "Better Days" by Bruce Springsteen are up shortly.

Someone's trying to tell me something...


*Where the spirit of early FM rock radio lives on...

No comments:

A New Chapter...

 In Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country, Dr. McCoy describes himself as having been, "...for the past 27 years, Chief Medical Office...