Monday 5 May 2008

Iron Man...


I haven't seen Iron Man yet, and it's gonna be at least a week 'fore I do.

I'm on call for emergencies this week, which means I have to keep my comms with me and stow my life (such as it is) in the overhead locker.

Last time I went to a movie while I was on call, I switched the thing on afterwards and it lit up with missed calls - uncharacteristically, I have to say, but there you go. Bruce and Clark were none too impressed, goes without saying, and Diana wouldn't talk to me for a week.

And it's not even supposed to be my week - I'm swapping with Dr. Invisible, who in turn is swapping with The Sorceress - grumble, grumble...

So I'm steeling my resolve in the face of all the four-star reviews out there, and I'll be seeing it next Friday.

But for 50 points and a no-prize - what's Shellhead's catchphrase? Does he have one? Or does being a billionaire absolve him from the need?

Answers, in your best font, to the usual address...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm no, can't think of a particular catch phrase that he uses apart from maybe 'I am Iron Man' which seems to be the standard in any video games he appears in. I mean he's not as high profile (at least he wasn't) as Spider-Man etc so must feel like he has to remind people.

Funny enough the latest JLA has Wonder Woman having a 'frank' discussion with Flash about his lack of involvement in the League. Missing several calls for assistance.

You could be in worse company.

Becca said...

Iron Man is great! Stay through the credits for a great teaser scene at the end.

And when are they finally going to get around to making the Captain incredible movie!

Captain Incredible said...

Lee - True, true - but Wally's always been a bit of a smartass, and she really hates that...

Becca - my people are talking to their people - if only Alan Moore will agree to write the screenplay...

A New Chapter...

 In Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country, Dr. McCoy describes himself as having been, "...for the past 27 years, Chief Medical Office...