Friday 7 September 2007

And We're Back...

I've been kind of off the air lately, as much due to laziness as creative block. But now it's time to get my ass in gear and start writing again.

While I do, here's a few sites I found while stumbling aimlessly that made me LOL or just raise an eyebrow, Spocklike:

First, Comic Dice by Matt Hammill - click on each of the three dice to generate a different comic strip - if my math is correct (and trust me, it rarely is) that makes 216 possible combinations.

On the subject of my mathematical ability, I feel bound to say that, while not completely innumerate (I can manage the basics, thanks), I could never have made a career of accountancy. I do, however, have great respect for anyone who can confidently answer the question

"What is two plus two?" with

"What do you want it to be?"

But I digress.

Airtoons is one man's attempt to render the safety messages you find in the seat pocket on airplanes a little more amusing.

Worked for me (but then I don't use airplanes much...).

Next up, there's - no, on reflection I don't think you need to see that.

Or that.

But here's - nope, sorry...

Okay, we'll finish with this - it's from a guy called, improbably, Bucky, who found himself in need of, shall we say, 'facilities', and what he observed.

It is, as my brother observed, cringeworthy...

We now return you to your regularly-scheduled er, schedule...

Thank you.

Oh, yeah - and then there's Wondermark...


No comments:

A New Chapter...

 In Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country, Dr. McCoy describes himself as having been, "...for the past 27 years, Chief Medical Office...